Best smelling conditioner?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Treatment 250ml, £4.99 | Superdrug

"This 3 minute miracle conditioner left my hair smelling great and feeling soft, a miracle it definitely is!" - Josephine Beth 

I am so glad I tried this deep conditioner from Aussie as it smelled absolutely delicious. The smell was so sweet it reminded me of the purple Calpol infant you are given as a kid, or a specific sweet but I could not pin point which one. Just know the smell is addictive and I could not help but give it a sniff a few more times than just once.

On Superdrug's website the product is described to "transforms dry, damaged hair into soft, shiny locks
Repairing formula that helps restore damaged hair leaving it soft and full of life with Australian Macadamia, Jojoba and Avocado Oil". And let me tell you, they are not wrong! I followed the instructions on the bottle which is to apply it to clean wet hair, as it is a conditioner after shampoo and in my case I always put conditioner on the ends of my hair and not on the top of my head. You then leave it in for 1-3 minutes, which leaves you plenty of time to shave, use shower gel or just do other stuff. After the time is up, or when you feel it is up (because who really counts until those minutes right?) you simply just rinse it off! 

My instant thought was that it left my hair feeling smoother already, once I got out of the shower and dried my hair, my hair did not feel dry, it felt moisturised, which is hard to achieve as my hair is thick and can be dry as it does not respond to heat well.  

So if you are in need of a good conditioner and sick of the old one because it really is not doing much for your hair, give this a go. Nothing to lose apart from money but it will be worth it I promise!

What conditioners do you use for thick, damaged/ dry or hard to manage hair? 

Always supporting and voting for you.

Josephine Beth-xx

Follow me on my social medias:
Insta: Jxsiiee_
Twitter: Sweetjojo247
Snap: Joseyposey247

Comments

Popular Posts