Miracle of the Apple device?!

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin
10th February 2021
London



Do you ever Google something but can't find an article that relates to your situation? Same. Hopefully this will relate to you!


Now this is not my first Apple Iphone post, as many of us Apple users will know they do come with their faults and drawbacks. But lets get into it...

A month ago my Iphone X started to lag, no matter if I closed all my applications, the lag was prominent. A few days after, my battery started to decrease really fast (within minutes), not long after this whenever my phones battery hit 50% it would just shut off. The peculiar thing was that, it would then restart and switch back on to show me the battery at 1% and then quickly die until plugged in after. 

Like any normal human, I googled, looked at threads on reddit and Apple forums to see how to fix it. In my head I was thinking (OH NO I HAVE TO BUY A NEW PHONE!). You must be thinking, why can't this girl just upgrade? well, I actually have a sim contract and not a phone contract, so the phone I have I bought out right. 

Anyway, I did everything the threads said to, deleting the Facebook app, making sure I had enough storage,  resetting the phone, restarting the phone, updating the software and letting to die then charging it every time. For a month or so this had little to no effect on my phones performance. Despite this, I am stubborn and thought, let me wait and not buy a new phone just yet because I like to see money in my account and I don't want to spend it. 

Then out of nowhere one day my phone started to NOT die at 50%, not even at 40% and not even at 30%!, my phone went all the way until the red zone. Literally out of nowhere! It was as if my phone just fixed itself. Now it works perfectly fine and the same as usual. 

I don't know why and I don't know how, but I suggest if you really want to hold onto your phone and don't want to pay for a new battery or phone, just wait, let the phone die and then charge it, just wait a month or two and see if it gets any better! Because even if it were to just shut off, as long as you backup all your things to the cloud or wherever, or if you replaced the battery all your things will still be on the phone. 

But, if anyone can tell me why my phone is a magic healer to itself, please let me know. Just thought I would share haha! 

 Always supporting and voting for you.
Josephine Beth-xx

Follow me on my social medias:
Insta: Jxsiiee_
Twitter: JosephineBeth
Snap: Joseyposey247

Comments

Popular Posts