BlogConLdn 2019 Outfit

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
30th March 2019
SAMA Bankside
London

I got the pleasure like every year to attend Scarlett London's event this is the outfit I threw together a day before (stress). 


Skirt - Primark

This is probably one of my favourite skirts in my wardrobe right now because for a while I have been obsessed with camo print, not to mention it's pink!

White Crop T shirt - Select 

I have had this in my wardrobe for a while and I have no idea why I do not have more white tops! They honestly look the best on anyone, perfect for summer because it just makes an outfit look clean, brighter and in a way innocent. You can't go wrong with white, am I right?

Bag - Primark 

As soon as I saw this bag I did umm and ahh about it but I knew I totally wanted it. It was the whole idea that it was round and different, I am loving round bags at the moment. And you can't go wrong with black.

Belt - Primark 

Now the belt was a straight away yes to the checkout. This is because again loving the round buckle, I have a white one and why not get it in a new colour. Plus a pink belt matches the skirt.








 Always supporting and voting for you.

Josephine Beth-xx

Follow me on my social medias:
Insta: Jxsiiee_
Twitter: Sweetjojo247
Snap: Joseyposey247

Comments

Popular Posts