Furry friend/pet tag

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I hope you guys like the video:




Here are the questions I answered in order: 
What is your pets name?
How did you come up with the name. does it have any specific significance?
How old is your pet?
What breed is your pet?
How did you get your pet?
Do you go outdoors? If yes, where is your favourite place to go together?
What is a bad habit that your pet has?
What is the naughtiest thing your pet has ever done?
What is the hardest thing about being a pet owner?
What are you most thankful for about having your pet? 

I got the questions from a site called tagquestions.net. On this site the tag is called the pet tag which is a more in depth version of the furry friend tag, but I decided to call it the furry friend tag because I have never done the tag before and I liked the name better, also I used these questions because I liked them better, and they were more interesting, so no one come for me. There are 20 questions on this site I only chose 10 to make the video shorter and then I created the last question myself to end on a positive note. 

I am going to answer the 10 questions I did not answer here below: 

When did you get you pet?
In November 2015 

How old were you when you got your pet?
I was 16 

What is your pets’ favourite food?
Chicken for sure! 

What is your pet’s favourite game?
Me throwing the ball and him fetching it but never letting go for me to throw it again, despite him clawing at me to throw it again!

What is your favourite thing to do together?
When I chase him and he chases me 

What is the best thing about your pet? 
He is super hyper and runs about like crazy, jumping off of furniture and all sorts!

What is the funniest memory involving your pet?
When he rolled in freshly cut grass and his fur turned green, he was basically a mini hulk 

What is the best memory involving your pet?
When he stuck by me for the whole day and cuddled me, it is super rare!

What is the most rewarding thing about being a pet owner?
Knowing you gave another living thing a home, they are loved and fed. Seeing him happy and tail wagging makes it worth it.

Does your pet have a nickname and what is it?
If I get lazy I shorten his name to RO or stro, I mean his name is short enough, my friend used to call him castro or castration which is pretty funny. 

I hope it was fun to get to know my dog, I forgot to do a thumbnail for the video lol oops!!!

My first ever puppy blogpost 


Always supporting and voting for you.
Josephine Beth-xx


Follow me on my social medias:
Insta: Jxsiiee_
Twitter: Sweetjojo247
                                                                                                                               SnapJoseyposey247

Comments

Popular Posts