Aloe vera drinks

We all know that water is the best drink for us however, we can all have days where we want something different but still want to stay a bit healthier than drinking a fizzy drink.

Personally, I would say that Aloe Vera drinks are the best alternative for this.
 
The benefits of Aloe Vera are as followed:
  • It is detoxifying
  • It supports the immune system
  • It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
  • It can help with digestion
  • It helps to rejuvenate skin
  • It boosts your vitamin and minerals intake
Ultimately finding good drinks and forming a habit out of it from a young age is good as you are improving your lifestyle choices bit by bit, however it is never too late to start making a change in your intake choices. As a teenager who goes to school I find myself always wanting to have a drink for school as I get dehydrated, however sometimes I do get bored of water and feel like I want to change up my drink. Furthermore, as a teenager I know that fizzy drinks are bad for me and as a teenager I am forever conscious about my skin and weight, therefore I tend to try to stay away from fizzy drinks as much as possible. More over this drink Is one of my alternatives to water, what are your alternative drinks to water?
 
                                      Always supporting and voting for you.                                                        
Josephine Beth-xx
 

Comments

Popular Posts