Apology! No posts

I am so sorry i have not posted in a while but I will try to write more things for you guys!
I have been so tired and there are tons of things going on right now, I have a 24/7 headache too.

On a short note I had the sixth form interview today and I felt so nervous but I really liked the school. The person who interviewed me was incredibly nice however she asked me a lot of questions, I don't know if that is good or bad- haha. Everyone was really nice and friendly as well as happy to help if we were lost. 

Tomorrow, my dad wants me to visit my mum in hospital after school and I have not seen her in a week and a bit now, the reason she is in hospital is a long one and therefore will be saved for another time. 

Furthermore, I am sorry for not posting but I will get back to routine as soon as possible! 

Always supporting and voting for you.                                                               
Josephine Beth-xx



Comments

Popular Posts