TV show ideas and suggestions?!

There is always going to be that one point in your life where you are just dead bored and you have no idea what to do. It is as if your mind has gone totally blank.

Furthermore as many of you have noticed I have not given you many facts about myself as I thought that it would be nice to incorporate bits of me in my blogs, so you get used to my style and get to know me a bit better each time I blog, instead of in one big blog. My reason for this is because I want to be a bit different in all honesty.

Now without further delay my top favourite shows at the moment, of course I have watched many more but these shows are the ones that are currently running:
  • Pretty little liars, PLL
  • The fosters
  • Dance moms - literally everyone a
    part of my dance class watches this


If you are stuck for ideas these are shows I used to watch, I stopped watching these because they either finished or they took up too much time. - all still great TV shows though:
  • The secret circle
  • Switched at birth
  • American horror story, AHS
  • The 100
  • Dance academy (Australian Tv show)
  • Blue water high (Australian Tv show)
  • The lying game
  • Some girls ( British TV programme)
  • The vampire diaries, TVD - this one did not really interest me but it has a pretty big fan base, you might like it.
I am pretty sure I am going to feel lost when my TV shows finish, if you have any suggestions I would love to read them, or If you watch the same shows as me id love to read your comment too.

Always supporting and voting for you.                                                      
Josephine Beth-xx

Comments

  1. Hey! Great post! During the summer when all the regularly programmed shows are done, I watch Big Brother. It is reality TV but it can get so entertaining and the interactions between people are fascinating (at least for me). I also watch a lot of Netflix. Currently I'm watching some oldies such as Full House and Beverly Hills, 90210.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. Sorry if this sounds spammy (I promise it's not), but you can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here. http://rachelhanson2015.blogspot.com/ -xoxo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me! haha it doesn't sound spammy XD. I will do a post about it tomorrow and thank you properly in it, I actually love your blog! Thank you again x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts