Regret - Do not give up

From a young age music has always been around me. I am half Thai and half Filipino, my mum is the person who brought me up and therefore I know more about my Filipino side. If any of you guys know Filipinos love karaoke and music not to mention singing. 

I love music and I had such a passion for it, as many of us would have done we would have learnt how to play a recorder in primary, for primary I loved the recorder and as I grew up I was so fascinated in the violin. It took me years of begging and pleading for me to actually get a violin, and let me tell you this, the feeling to just even hold one was amazing let alone play one.

I loved learning the violin, the sound was amazing and it also helped me to gain my confidence too. But the saddest thing is that the violin is one of the things I regret most. My new profound love for the violin quickly turned into a chore, deep inside I still loved it however it was just taking too long for me to be amazing at it, I was given a choice at the time between sport and music, I chose sport. The saddest thing was that after I stopped with the violin music was never the same. Sometimes it is hard to take your own advice, at that time I didn't take my advice that I tell to everyone and that's too follow through and never give up. As a child you do not know how it will affect you, therefore you have to be strong and understand everything does not come easy. Music can  be very important it can be the difference between a scholarship and paying fees, it could be something to make you feel accomplished or proud. It could also be something that warms your heart after a long or sad day.

To summarise I will always regret giving up the violin but be thankful because it helped me to realise that I did not need to give up dance either. As the saying goes as one door closes another opens.

To all those who are working hard towards their goal, keep at it as I am proud of you and many more are too, you can be anything you want just as long as you believe.

Always supporting and voting for you.
Josephine Beth-xx

Comments

  1. I like your blog! I regret not playing guitar as much as I used to, but I've been getting back into it recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! haha i wish i could go back to the violin but i don't have the time. But its awesome you're getting back into it, keep at it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts